M E M O R A N D U M
TO: UALR Student Government Association Members
FROM: Jan L. Austin, Ed.D. - Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Life and Leadership Development
All current SGA members who will be active participants in SGA in the fall 2015 semester are eligible to apply for the Roachell-Mourot scholarship and are encouraged to do so. The scholarship is $1,000 per semester ($2,000 per year), and is to be used for undergraduate tuition, books, and fees (no cash awards) at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock for the 2015-2016 academic year. The following criteria will be used for this application process:
NOTE: Do not use Firefox for opening this form. Use Safari or Chrome for fill-in form.
• All applications must be submitted on the application form found here.
• A cover letter must be submitted with the application form.
• The cover letter and application must be typed/computer generated. Pay attention to grammar and punctuation. Present yourself well.
• There is a 400-character limit in the larger fields on the form.
The submission period for this year’s scholarship has passed.
The scholarship application can be viewed with Adobe Reader (www.adobe.com). You should be able to save a copy for your records.
Please call (501) 569-3576 or email Richard Wolford with any questions.
- 2015: Adrian Hubbard: Associate Justice
- 2014: Nora Bouzihay, President Pro-Tempore
- 2013: Lauren McNeaill, President Pro-Tempore
- 2012: Rizan Mohsin, President Pro-Tempore
- 2011: Maroof Khan Zafar, Chief of Staff
- 2010: Michael Fascio, Senator
- 2009: Nital Desai, Senator
- 2008: Bradley McColey, President Pro-Tempore
- 2007: Madison Leigh Hedrick, President Pro-Tempore
- 2006: Nicholas Norfolk, Senior Associate Justice
- 2005: Chandra Garret, President
- 2004: Julie Jackson, Senator