Give to the T-Shirt Fund
The Shakespeare Scene Festival welcomes supporters and contributors to its fund to provide each student performer with a T-shirt to commemorate his or her day upon the boards. Listed below are current supporters, who have provided cash and/or custom to the festival. We are extremely grateful for their generosity.To become a supporter, make a check out to the Shakespeare Scene Festival and send it to the English Department. (Please include “t-shirts” on the memo line.) The mailing address is:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
English Department, SH 501
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR, 72204
There is no minimum contribution. At $6 a shirt:
- $90 supports a class of 15.
- $180 supports a class of 30 students.
- $360 sponsors two classes.
Sponsors will be listed in the SSF program, with our thanks.
- Wright, Lindsey & Jennings, LLP
- Fred Darragh Foundation
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Libby and Griffin Smith
- Elisa and Dr. Ashley Ross
- Joy and Henry Broach
- Fallon A. Davis, DDS
- Calvin and Betsy Hagan
- Susie and Jerry Markham
- Jack and Bobbie Blackshear
- Wanda and Don Barrow
- Anne and Gus Fulk
- Carolyn and David Newbern
- Matilda Buchanan
- Margem and John Gill
- Alice Ann Munson
- Brian and Mary Knutson
- Ross and Barbara Holiman
- Glenda Moring
- Wayne Chapman, Associate Professor, Department of Theatre Arts and Dance
- Carl Wick, Department of Theatre Arts and Dance
- Jay Raphael, Chair, Department of Theatre Arts and Dance
- Cheryl Chapman, Director, UALR Children International
- Deborah Baldwin, Dean, College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Science
- Trey Philpotts, Chair, Department of English
- Brad Minnick, Director of English Education
- Zabelle Stodola, Director, Dr. William G. Cooper, Jr., Honors Program in English
- Alice Ann Munson, English Department, for the loan of the Shakespeare doll
- Julia Markham, NLRHS-West, development activities
- Susan Rose, LSC Marketing, for the T-shirts