I am from Morrilton, Arkansas.
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Society for the Advancement of Social Work Research
- Council on Social Work Education
UALR MSW Program
- Advanced Direct Practice I
- Advanced Direct Practice II
- Couples Therapy
- Turney, H. M. (1986). The psychosocial approach to cyclothymic disorder. Social Casework, 67, 377-380.
- Kahn, M. (1991). Between therapist and client: The new relationship. Book Review American Journal of Family Therapy, 19, 4, 382.
- Herz, F. (1992). Reweaving the family tapestry. Book Review. American Journal of Family Therapy, 20, 1, 92.date of book review
- Kadushin, A. (1992). Supervision in social work practice (second edition). Book Review. American Journal of Family Therapy, 5, 496.
- Weeks, G. R. & Hof, L. (1994). The marital-relationship casebook: theory and application of the intersystem model. American Journal of Family Therapy, 23, 2, 188.
- Fall/Spring 1997: Youth Survey of United Methodist Churches across Arkansas regarding adolescent behavior. Arkansas Welfare Waiver Demonstration Project. July 1994 â€“ June 1997.
- Turney, H. M. & Benda, B. B. (1999) The effect of religion on a delinquency syndrome within a theoretical context. Marriage and Family: A Christian Journal, 2, 59-76.
- Berkeley Policy Associates: 1999 â€“ 2000: Evaluation of Transitional Employment Assistance Program and its effectiveness.
- Turney, H. M. (1999). Suicide, Adult Psychopathology, (Francis J. Turner, editor). Free Press.
- Turney, H. M. & Conway, P. G. (2000). Managed mental health care: Implications for social work practice and social work education. Journal of Family Social Work, 5, 5-19.
- Benda, B. B. & Turney, H. M. (2001). Youthful Violence: Problems and Prospects. Child and Adolescent Social Work, 6, 5-31.
- Editorial Board: Journal of Family Social Work (1995 to 2000).
- Editor, Journal of Family Social Work 2000 to 2007.
- Abstract Reviewer: American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
55th Annual Conference, 56th Annual Conference, 57th Annual Conference, 58th Annual Conference
59th Conference, 60th Conference
- Benda, B. B., & Turney, H. M. (in press) Spirituality, religiousity, church attendance, or valiance of religion? Effects of delinquency after considering elements of attachment theory. International Journal of Psychology and Theology.
- Private Business 1974 â€“ 1984
- St. Vincent Infirmary: 1985 â€“ 1988
- Instructor: Florida State University, Tallahassee Florida
- Ph.D., Florida State University, August, 1991-Social Work
- MSW, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, May, 1985
- May 1984 – August, 1984 University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences-Medical Social Work, Little Rock, Arkansas
- May 1974-University of Central Arkansas, Bachelor of Business Administration-Conway, Arkansas