Smith, Dr. Greg
I am an Arkansas native. I grew up in a small community outside of Hot Springs. I enjoy camping, canoeing, kayaking, and white-water rafting.
- Member of Council of Social Work Education
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association of Forensic Counselors
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Human Rights Campaign
- National Wildlife Federation
- National Parks Conservation Association
- The National Arbor Day Foundation
UALR MSW Program
- Advance Direct Practice III
- Child Behavior and Treatment
- Field Liaison for Foundation and Concentration Year Internships
- Field Instructor
UALR BSW Program
- BSW Field Seminar
- Faculty Liaison for BSW internships
- Supervisor for undergraduate psychology and criminal justice students in internship placements
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Social Work
- Collaboration & Conflict Resolution
- Juvenile Justice Systems & Processes
- I started my social work career as a therapist for Horizon Mental Health Management based out of Lewisville, TX doing contract work with the Sisters of Mercy Health System.
- I have worked for Cornell Companies based out of Houston, TX and Group 4 Securicor based out of Richmond, VA through a contract with the State of Arkansas.
- I received my Bachelor of Science in Education, specializing in Secondary Education from Henderson State University in 1994.
- I completed my Master of Social Work at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 1997.
- I received my Doctor of Social Work from International University for Graduate Studies in 2004.