The links listed below provide a variety of options on financing your graduate school education. Please visit the official site for the Admissions and Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Tuition and Fees
- The most current, up to date tuition rates at UALR.
- Graduate Assistantships
- There are a small number of graduate assistantships for first-year students in the MSW program. These ten-hour graduate assistantships include modest pay and a significant break on tuition. Please contact Dr. Greg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org directly if interested in the Graduate Assistantship Program.
- FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Comprehensive information and applications for federal student loan programs and assistance can be found at this website.
- The Private Scholarship booklet, general scholarship application, instructions, contact information, and departmental links are all included on this link. Generally, the deadline for most scholarship applications is March 1st. Scholarships specific to the College of Education and Health Professions and School of Social Work can be found here.