Thank you for your interest in The School of Social Work! Here you will find instructions for completing the application process to the MSW program. Please read the instructions thoroughly before submitting the required materials. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the School of Social Work at 501.569.3240 or via email at email@example.com.
Instructions and Checklist for completing the MSW Admissions process:
Application Materials to be submitted to the Graduate School:
- Graduate School Online Application
- Official test scores from the GRE or MAT mailed directly from the testing center to UALR Graduate School
- Immunization Forms and Records
- International Students: TOEFL or TSE Proficiency Examination scores submitted to the UALR Graduate School.
- School of Social Work Application
- Liberal Arts Verification Form(pdf)
- Statement of Professional Orientation Instructions(pdf)
Advanced Standing Students Only:
- In addition to the materials above, you must submit all field internship evaluations and a recommendation from a faculty member at your undergraduate social work program directly to the UA Little Rock School of Social Work.
The following item(s) will be needed before you can register for classes:
- A one-time $40 application fee. Please go to the email from the Graduate School and click on the link provided to go directly to CashNet to pay the fee.
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccines (before you can register for your second semester).
Please check your department requirements for more details about the application requirements above.
Note: Deadlines for Social Work Graduate Admission applications and all required documents must be submitted by the following dates:
- March 1st for Summer and Fall terms by 12:00 PM CST
- November 1st for Spring terms by 12:00 PM CST
We look forward to reviewing your application!