Thank you for your interest in The School of Social Work! Here you will find instructions for completing the application process to the MSW program. Please read the instructions thoroughly before submitting the required materials. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Admissions Coordinator, Dr. Greg Smith, at (501) 569-3057, or e-mail him at: email@example.com.
Instructions and Checklist for completing the MSW Admissions process:
Application Materials to be submitted to the Graduate School:
- Graduate School Online Application
- Official test scores from the GRE or MAT mailed directly from the testing center to UALR Graduate School
- Immunization Forms and Records
- International Students: TOEFL or TSE Proficiency Examination scores submitted to the UALR Graduate School.
Application Materials to be submitted to The School of Social Work:
- School of Social Work Application (pdf)
- Liberal Arts Verification Form (pdf)
- School of Social Work Reference Form (pdf)
- Statement of Professional Orientation Instructions (pdf)
Advanced Standing Students Only:
- In addition to the materials above, you must submit all field internship evaluations and a recommendation from a faculty member at your undergraduate social work program.