This year we had a total of 12 undergraduate students successfully present their capstone papers. Dr. Thombre’s Capstone class took the students through the process of writing a case analysis paper in the Fall. Students then worked with a faculty mentor in the Spring before presenting their papers to other students, alumni, faculty, and community members.
Please join us in congratulating and celebrating the work of these students. Their topics reveal the breadth of applications these students are making to their lives.
• Allen Brim - In your face: A Case study Guided by Face Negotiation Theory
• Jo Carson- Tip toeing towards Friendship
• DeAnn Gable - Perspective in the Parade of Life
• Nicholas Hau-Rehearsal Reversal: A Study of Perceptions on Meanings
• Mark Hulsey - Defeating myself
• Ashley Kimbrough - It is always sunny in Sherwood: An analysis of a Friendship
• Derrick Koon - Room 1004: Analysis of a Shared Transformation in the Context of a Cancer Diagnosis
• Marlon Louzeiro - The Amazon River meets the Arkansas River: Analysis of our Friendship
• Esma Stewart - Take the Highway or Do it My Way
• David Yanke - You Were 21 Eleven Years Ago