Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Speech Communication

How do I declare a major/minor?

How do I declare a major or minor in Speech Communication?

When you are ready to declare or change your major to be Speech Communication, you can meet with an advisor in our program. Your major advisor will also help you select a minor if one is required or desired. Make an appointment today at

Updated 7.1.2014