How do I declare a major/minor?
How do I declare a major or minor in Speech Communication?
1. Go to boss.ualr.edu
2. Select the ‘Enter Secure Area’ option
3. Enter your student identification number (T number) and your
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
4. At the main menu, select the ‘Student Services and Financial Aid’
5. Select the ‘Student Request Menu’ option
6. Select the ‘Change your Major and/or Minor’ option
7. Select your new ‘First Major’ from the drop down menu
8. Select your new ‘First Minor’ from the drop down menu
9. Select the ‘Submit’ button to process the new information
10. Select the ‘Reset’ button to reset the form to the original
11. Review and verify the changes to be made and select the ‘Con
firm’ button to finish
12. You may return to the ‘Student Request Menu’ by selecting the
link at the bottom of the page, otherwise close the browser to
protect your privacy
You may check the status of any online requests you have submitted
by choosing the “View Your Online Requests” options within the Student Online Request Menu.