Spring 2018 Registration Guide
There are big things happening at UA Little Rock this coming year and we are thrilled that you will be a part of it. Whether you’re a first-time freshman, a returning student, or a transfer student from another college, we have everything you need to know to make your plans for the semester.
The Spring 2018 semester begins Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018.
The listed registration dates refer to the Full Term (regular semester). Please see the academic calendar for all registration dates.
- Priority Registration: Nov. 3, 2017 – Jan. 2
- Regular Registration: Jan. 3 – Jan. 15
- Late Registration: Jan. 16 – Jan. 22, by 4 p.m.
Deadlines for applying, registering, and making a payment to ensure you are able to take classes can be found in the Spring Academic Calendar.
- Oct. 1 – Admission application and credentials for graduate international students.
- Nov. 15 – Admission application and credentials for undergraduate international students.
- Jan. 8 – Admission application deadline and credentials (undergraduate domestic applicants).
For payment dates, visit the Bursar’s Office.