Spring 2014 Registration Guide
There are big things happening at UALR this coming year, and we are thrilled that you will be a part of it. Whether you’re a first-time freshman, a returning student, or aÂ transfer studentÂ from another college, we have everything you need to know to make your plans for the semester.
- Grad/Post-Bacc/Senior Priority Registration: Nov. 18 â€“ 4 p.m. Nov. 20
- Junior Priority Registration: Nov. 21 â€“ 4 p.m. Nov. 25
- Sophomore Priority Registration: Nov. 26 â€“ 4 p.m. Dec. 2
- Freshmen Priority Registration: Dec. 3 â€“ 4 p.m. Dec. 6
- Early Registration: Dec. 9 â€“ 4 p.m. Jan. 3
The Spring 2014 semester begins Monday, Jan. 13. Deadlines for applying, registering, and making a payment to ensure you are able to take classes can be found in the Spring Semester Calendar.
- Jan. 3Â - Admission application and credentials for entering freshmen are due by 4 p.m.
- Jan. 10Â - Admission application deadline forÂ undergraduates (except entering freshmen).
- Jan. 17Â - Admission application deadline for graduate students.
For payment and confirmation deadline dates, visit theÂ Bursar’s Office.