Spring 2014 Registration Guide
There are big things happening at UALR this coming year, and we are thrilled that you will be a part of it. Whether you’re a first-time freshman, a returning student, or aĀ transfer studentĀ from another college, we have everything you need to know to make your plans for the semester.
- Early Registration: Dec. 9 ā Jan. 3, by 4 p.m.
- Regular Registration: Jan. 6 ā Jan. 10, by 4 p.m.
- Late Registration: Jan. 13 ā Jan. 17, by 4 p.m.
The Spring 2014 semester begins Monday, Jan. 13. Deadlines for applying, registering, and making a payment to ensure you are able to take classes can be found in the Spring Semester Calendar. Don’t forget to confirm your registration.
- Jan. 3Ā - Admission application and credentials for entering freshmen are due by 4 p.m.
- Jan. 10Ā - Admission application deadline forĀ undergraduates (except entering freshmen).
- Jan. 17Ā - Admission application deadline for graduate students.
For payment and confirmation deadline dates, visit theĀ Bursar’s Office.