Blackboard has streamlined the File Picker options. Now it’s easy and simple to attach items everywhere users have upload access. You can attach files via the Content Collection or through the Browse My Course options.
Example: Access the Content Collection from Course Content
From the Content menu, select Build Content, Create Item, Attachments, Browse Content Collection to access your files.
The file picker can:
- Display a file or folder’s name, last modification date, versions (files only) and size.Sort on each column being displayed.
- Change the number of items being displayed, editing the table’s paging.
- Search across all folders and files with a single search input.
- Toggle between a list view and a thumbnail view.
- Go to the current folder listing’s parent folder in one click.
- Quickly switch between the top-level content arrears (My Content, Courses, Organization, Institution, and Library), Bookmarks and the Learning Objects Catalog.
- Navigate the folder hierarchy using breadcrumbs.
- Switch to a more advanced search.
- Upload a file.