Would you like a media space to share video directly with your students – an introduction, an overview of your course, an update, or feature a video from the course homepage? With Kaltura, it’s easy to use video to communicate with your students.
To create a Course Media Module:
• Select Add Course Module, on the Home Page
• Scroll and click Add on the Course Media option
• Return to your course homepage to access the Course Media Module
• Click the arrow to scroll through selected video
• Click More… to select video from your course gallery
To select a video to feature in your Course Media Module go to the Control Panel, Course Tools, and select Course Gallery. In the gallery, select the video, View Access: Make this item Public in Gallery, Feature: Add to Gallery Module on course homepage to load the file to module.
For more information about using Kaltura media, please visit the Blackboard “Help” tab in your Bb course.