Educators spoke. Blackboard listened. Based on feedback from former WebCT and Angel users, Blackboard has improved many of the existing features and added a few new ones. We think you will appreciate the improvements to many of the tools and feature enhancements over the last few months.
Hereâ€™s a just a few of the new features we think youâ€™ll be excited about:
- Global Navigation: lets you access course information through an easy to use menu
- Profile and Profile Card: now lets you share an â€śabout meâ€ť description with users
- Posts: aggregates posts and comments from blogs, journals, wikis, and discussion boards
- New Content Editor: has vast improvements, easier user experience, and more options
- Item Analysis: provides statistics on overall test performance and individual test questions
- Calendar: allows personalization- you can select views and color-code events and courses
- Inline Grading: instructors can view/grade student-submitted files within the web browser
- Test Options: instructors can add options that control the availability, presentation, and feedback for an assessment
- Visit Blackboard.com to see a list of all new features or checkout Blackboard’s Youtube Playlist.
- Check our website regularly for updates and featured articles.
- View the training registration page to find out about upcoming training.
- Review resources on the Blackboard Help tab where new tutorials will be posted.
- Join us for sneak peek during the month of May by attending one of our Learning Shorts webinars.