In 2006, the DSC renovated its facilities to include:
- Top of the line weight-assist and free-weight equipment
- New cardio/fitness training equipment
- All new Mondo Olympic athletic flooring
- New and larger lockers in men’s & women’s locker rooms
An additional bonus to patrons is access to the newly acquired DSC Fieldhouse (formerly Trojan Fieldhouse) for open recreation and programming.
For more information on how you can maximize your use of the DSC, click on the DSC Policies link, which can be found under the DSC General Information menu.
The facility can be toured Monday – Friday*, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., or by appointment after hours by contacting Reception Services at 569-8284.
The DSC Fitness Center is maintained by Reception Services, which provides equipment for indoor and outdoor activities including the following:
- Step Aerobics
- Table Tennis
- Weightlifting (free weights and machines)
- and more . . .
For any assistance on equipment malfunction, please call 569-3225 or 569-8284.
*excluding facility closures and/or holidays