The Information Center is located on the first floor of the Donaghey Student Center, DSC101. Representatives can answer questions or assist in determining offices or departments that can help you. We also maintain a master calendar of all campus activities and the Lost & Found.
In addition, we offer:
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Campus maps and directions with helpful phone numbers
- Literature about various UALR programs and events
- List of office locations for faculty, departments, and colleges
- Fitness & Aquatic Center’s hours of operation and membership brochures
- Fit/Well schedules
- Intramurals information
- Some university forms
- CAT bus schedules
- Other local publications
The Information & Call Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday (during regular sessions).