Study Abroad Information Sessions are designed for UALR students to learn more about the benefits of study abroad, the various types of study abroad program, how to find a program that fits you, budgeting, financial aid and scholarships, passport and visa requirements, and navigating the application process.
Information sessions for Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018 will be held on the following dates:
- August 16, 2017: Noon, DSC-D
- August 17, 2017: 2p.m., DSC-D
- August 31, 2017: CLC Class Presentations (12:15p.m./1:40p.m.)
- September 5-8, 2017: Information Table in DSC Solicitation Area from 11a.m.-1p.m.
- September 13, 2017: Study Abroad Day from 9a.m.-2p.m., DSC A/B/C
- September 21, 2017: Information Session from 12:30-1:30p.m., DSC-D
- September 27, 2017: Information Session from 3-4p.m., DSC-D
- October 2, 2017: Gilman Scholarship and Application Assistance, Admin North 200
- Study Abroad Staff will be on hand from 7a.m.-5p.m. to help with Gilman Scholarship Applications and essays, as well as external and internal applications for Study Abroad. The Gilman Scholarship Deadline is October 3, the Study Abroad Application Deadline is October 2.
If you want more information about studying abroad in the meantime, please email Emily Cox, Interim Director of Study Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org or set up an appointment here: https://emily-cox.youcanbook.me/.