While you’re studying abroad, you still need to keep up with a few things back home! Here are some key resources to keep you in touch:
- Don’t forget to fill out your FAFSA!
- You can still vote while studying abroad.
- Did your course schedule change? Don’t forget to email the Office of Study Abroad to obtain new course pre-approvals!
- Don’t forget to check in regularly with your family, friends, and the Office of Study Abroad. Easy ways to do so: What’s App!, Facebook Messenger, Email, Blogging, Viber, etc.
Embassies and Consulates
• Entry/Exit requirements for U.S. citizens (country list)