Astra Steering Committee
The Astra Steering Committee oversees the overall strategy and usage of the Astra system on campus. The scope and purpose of the UALR Astra Steering Committee includes the following tasks:
- Analyzing and monitoring long-term strategy for UALR’s implementation of Astra (i.e., how system configuration, changes, and customization will affect future uses and future upgrades).
- Determining standards and best practices for using the system.
- Approving system-wide changes or customizations, upgrade plans, etc.
- Adjudicating disputes, infractions, and complaints regarding the system.
Members of the steering committee are
- Chad Garrett (Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences) - email@example.com
- Aaron Baker (Web Services) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek Boyce (Alumni) - email@example.com
- Patrick Birmingham (Records & Registration) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Henson (Office of Communications) - email@example.com
- Hong Kang (Application Program Support) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosalyn Miller (Donaghey Student Center) - email@example.com
- Nathan Nolen (Project Management Office) - firstname.lastname@example.org