The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department is currently seeking qualified graduating engineering students for entry-level engineering positions in the Research Section of the Planning and Research Division.
The following is very general characteristics of the job:
- Entry-level engineering position.
- Coordinate and conduct field work for Research Section activities.
- Serve as a Study Coordinator/Principle Investigator
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel and a basic knowledge of computer networking and programming.
- Perform a wide variety of professional engineering tasks in a learning capacity.
For more information please contact Elisha Wright-Kehner at (501) 569-2074 or Elisha.Wright-Kehner@ahtd.ar.gov
Click here to check the general flyer.