Rabindra Ghimire, who is a doctoral student pursuing PhD, and his doctoral dissertation adviser Dr. Mohan coauthored the paper titled “A Multi-Path Routing Scheme for GMPLS-Controlled WDM Networks” and presented the paper at the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (ANTS), in Mumbai, India, on December 18, 2010. The paper was awarded the 2010 ANTS Best Paper Award.
- Introduction to Systems Engineering students engage in robotics competition.
- Mohan Named Editor-in-Chief of Advances in Networks and Communications Journal
- Mohan and Agarwal Serve as Guest Editors for IEEE Communications Magazine
- Al-Rizzo Named Editor-in-Chief of International Journal
- UALR Receives $750,000 for NASA Robot Vision