The Graduate Certificate in Technology Innovation is a distinctive program intended for working professionals and post-baccalaureate students who are interested in the development, evaluation and implementation of original ideas for existing businesses and new enterprises. The curriculum is designed to teach a specific set of skills necessary to effectively innovate new products and services. Students will learn how to:
- choose problems that are ripe for technological solutions;
- create countless ideas for solving pressing problems with new or existing technology;
- effectively evaluate ideas so that only the most promising ones go forward;
- persuade influential people to support their proposals; and
- successfully implement their solutions in new or existing businesses.