For admission to the program, students must have the following qualifications:
- A bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Candidates who have a background in engineering, science, mathematics, computer science, information science, business any other area of technology or who have professional experience in using technology will be the most prepared to enter and successfully complete the certificate program.
- A minimum of a 2.75 GPA on undergraduate work or a 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
- Students who do not meet the GPA requirement, but who have other achievements that indicate they can successfully complete the program, may be admitted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the coordinator for more information.
- The GMAT or GRE exam is not required.
- Information on Graduate School requirements can be found at: http://ualr.edu/gradschool/
Students can apply online at:
When asked for the application type, select: Graduate Degree Seeking
When asked for the planned course of study, select Technology Innovation, Graduate Certificate