The Graduate Certificate in Technology Innovation consists of 12 hours of course work.
Required Core Courses (9 credits)
This comprises the following courses:
- TINV 5301 Strategies for Innovation
- MGMT 5383 Entrepreneurial Perspectives
- TINV 5303 Applied Innovation Project
Restricted Elective Course (3 credits)
Choose one of the following options:
- TINV 5302 Information, Computing, and the Future
- A business course that is relevant and approved by the program coordinator
The result is a unique combination of skills supporting the innovation process, including creative ideation, technology foresight, entrepreneurship, and a project which could be determined by the student, in consultation with other students and faculty.