UA Little Rock no longer administers the ACT.
UA Little Rock Test Center Code: 001320
Types of exams:
There are two “types” of ACT tests, National and Residual. UA Little Rock accepts only the ACT national scores.
The national test is offered at hundreds of testing centers in February, April, June, September, October, and December. National scores can be sent to any university a student selects from the ACT list.
The ACT Residual Test is offered by some universities exclusively for their students. Residual scores are valid only at the campus where you take the test. They may not be transferred to or used by another institution.
Score reports sent to UA Little Rock
Only official, national, score reports that come directly from ACT are accepted. Student reports, high school transcripts, photocopies, faxes, etc. are not acceptable. To request that a score report be sent to UA Little Rock, one should visit the ACT website at act.org to submit a request.
UA Little Rock receives ACT scores electronically for regular registrants who indicated UA Little Rock as a recipient at the time of their registration for an ACT exam date. Testing Services uploads these scores to the University system within 14 working days, barring any delays.
ACT national registration, change center, accommodation, etc.
There are two ways to register for the ACT national test:
- Register online and pay with a credit card.
- A paper registration packet may be requested directly from ACT.
UA Little Rock Testing Services is not permitted to participate in test preparation of any kind per our contracts with testing companies. We also do not endorse any company, organization, online entity, etc. It is up to the examinee to investigate the various test preparation options.
The following are resources available through ACT and the Central Arkansas Community:
- “Preparing for the ACT” is a free ACT published booklet.
- ACT additional test preparation guides.
- UA Little Rock Professor Susan E. Bowling
- Reading Instructor
Academic Success Center
Office: SPCH 117D
Office Phone: 501.569.8748
- Pulaski County Youth Services offers ACT prep to eligible high school students on occasion. Call 501.340.8250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. An application for ACT test prep is available on their website.
- Arkansas Commitment
- Center for Diversity Affairs at UAMS.
- ACT Help Center in Little Rock, Arkansas is not affiliated with ACT. It is a separate test preparation company.
- One can find other ACT prep ideas online. For example, go to www.google.com and in the search box type “ACT preparation.”
- Arkansas Extended Learning Center