Make sure to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are not permitted.
The Chemistry 1402 Placement Exam is just that, an exam you may take to demonstrate sufficient proficiency to increase the likelihood of your success once enrolled in the class. You do not receive “credit” for a placement exam.
- You may take the test only once a semester.
- The test is free.
- Photo ID is required for admission. Acceptable IDs include: UALR ID card, driver’s license, passport, Arkansas ID, or military ID.
- A basic non-programmable calculator is permitted.
- Scratch paper is provided by Testing Services and collected after your exam.
- Please take note of the items that are prohibited.
- A score of 60% or greater is required to “pass” the exam.
On your appointment date, you will be provided with these Chemistry Placement Test Instructions and asked to review them before testing.