Service animal policy
Animal policy definition from the Americans with Disabilities Network.
Faculty and students should visit the Disability Resource Center site for Accommodated Exams in Testing Services for instructions regarding how to take advantage of this option.
Students who require testing accommodations should begin the process as soon as possible, and at the beginning of the semester.
- All requests must be sent to Testing Services at least two weeks before each exam becomes available to the student. Requests received later will be considered, but a seat cannot be guaranteed.
- All testing is done by appointment only.
- Appointments are set on a first-come, first-served basis.
Testing Services accommodation contact:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 South University Avenue
Student Services Center, room 315
Little Rock, AR 72204
email@example.com (Email for student use only)
- NOTE: This email address is for the exclusive use of students requesting accommodation. All other students must schedule appointments through ualr.at/exam. Faculty must use the RegisterBlast Professor Module for exam submissions, changes, and updates.
- Emails from a Yahoo account cannot be received. UA Little Rock’s server blocks them. Any other email provider is acceptable.
The CLEP accommodation policy can be found online in the Information for Test Takers booklet.
For national testing programs such as ACT, Praxis, MPRE, MAT, and LSAT, you must submit your documentation directly to the national testing company. You must also complete any forms that they require. These forms and procedures can vary considerably from test to test. All such forms and procedures are provided online and/or in the appropriate test registration bulletin.
Not a UA Little Rock student and do not plan to be?
If you do not plan to be a UA Little Rock student, but want to test at UA Little Rock for another institution, you may by connecting first with the UA Little Rock Disability Resource Center.