Testing Services serves as a testing center for students taking online courses at UA Little Rock. Each instructor determines how their exams will be proctored.
I.) Remote Proctoring
- Remote proctoring is a software solution that delivers on-demand, proctored exams that enable students to test anytime, anywhere, with integrity. Your professor determines whether or not this is an appropriate option for your course.
II.) Test on campus in the Testing Services computer lab:
- Schedule an appointment through our online scheduler. You may also call 501.569.3198 for assistance.
- What to bring on your scheduled test date:
- Official photo ID with your current legal name.
- Items approved by your instructor.
For example, some tests are open book, permit the use of a dictionary, calculator, or notes. It is UA Little Rock Testing Services’ policy to collect and shred hand-written notes while typed notes may be returned to you if your instructor permits.
Information regarding permitted items should be included in your course syllabus. If you have questions, contact your instructor prior to you test date.
UALR Testing Services cannot permit you to use any such items unless approved by your instructor. UA Little Rock Testing Services will not provide these additional materials.
- You are responsible for checking the above link for a complete list of prohibited items. Please be aware that unsupervised children are not permitted.
- Your test will be returned to your instructor in the manner they have requested. Scoring will not be done by Testing Services staff.
- You have questions regarding the format or content of your test.
- You need information on receiving grades. UA Little Rock Testing Services does not score your test nor receive your grades.
- You have questions about make-up exams or testing outside of the testing window.
III.) If you want to test at another center:
- Search the NCTA Consortium of College Testing Centers for a testing center near you. If you are unable to find a testing center within a reasonable distance, please contact UA Little Rock Testing Services for acceptable proctor options.
- Print out the DEPS Proctor Agreement form and have it completed by the Testing Center you have selected.
- Fax the form to UA Little Rock Testing Services at 501.569.8096.
- Once the proctor has been verified, you will be able to take all of your UALR exams at the center you have selected. NOTE: Fees and amenities vary by center. This charge is your responsibility. Please verify the center’s proctoring fees before agreeing to test with another site.