ESA/NTS offers a variety of certifications to students who, through prescribed courses of study, meet the criteria for that particular certification.
Certifications are granted for a period of one year following the successful completion of a program and are renewed on an annual basis through continuing education. In order to achieve subsequent certifications, previous certifications held must be in good standing.
- Certified Alarm/Security Technician (CAT) Level I
- Certified Fire Alarm Technician (CFAT)
- Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level II
- Certified Fire Alarm Designer (CFAD) Level III Fire
- Certified Service Technician (CST)
- Certified Systems Integrator (CSI)
- Certified Security Salesperson (CSS)
- Certified Residential Fire Alarm Inspector (CRFAI)