(Note: If you are registered to take a nationally standardized paper/pencil test such as the ACT, LSAT (LSAC), MPRE, etc. refer to your admission ticket provided by that testing company for the location of your test, reporting time, permitted items, and all other information related to that particular exam.
UALR Testing Services Computer Lab
- Appointments to test in the UALR Testing Services Computer Lab can be made at
- . Please call 501.569.3198 if you need any help.
- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday
- Registration for and inquiries about exams are welcome during these hours of operation.
Test Administration Times:
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday
- Appointments are set on a first-come, first-served basis.
Testing Services is closed on the same days the University is closed. If inclement weather is in the Little Rock area, visit www.ualr.edu, or call 501.569.3000 for official university closure information. Local news stations will also be notified.