(Note: If you are registered to take a nationally standardized paper/pencil test such as the ACT, LSAT (LSAC), MPRE, etc. refer to your admission ticket provided by that testing company for the location of your test, reporting time, permitted items, and all other information related to that particular exam.
The information below is for exams that are administered in the UALR Testing Services computer lab.)
Please set an appointment to take your test at ualr.at/exam.
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Mondays
- 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Tuesdays to Thursdays
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Fridays
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays
Registration for and inquiries about exams are welcome during these hours of operation.
Test Administration Times:
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Mondays
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Tuesdays to Thursdays
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Fridays
- 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays
Appointments are set on a first-come, first-served basis.
Testing Services is closed on the same days the University is closed. Please refer to the UALR calendar. If inclement weather is in the Little Rock area, visit www.ualr.edu, or call 501.569.3000 for official university closure information. Local news stations will also be notified.