(Note: If you are registered to take a nationally standardized paper/pencil test such as the ACT, LSAT (LSAC), MPRE, etc. refer to your admission ticket provided by that testing company for the location of your test, reporting time, permitted items, and all other information related to that particular exam.
The information below is for exams that are administered in the UALR Testing Services computer lab.)
An appointment is required for all tests. We cannot accommodate walk-ins. Call Testing Services at 501.569.3198 to reserve a date and time.
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday
Registration for and inquiries about exams are welcome during these hours of operation.
Test Administration Appointment Times:
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday
Appointments are set on a first-come, first-served basis. Staff will schedule all appointments to end before the testing lab closes.
Testing Services is closed on the same days the University is closed. Please refer to the UALR calendar. If inclement weather is in the Little Rock area, visit www.ualr.edu, or call 501.569.3000 for official university closure information. Local news stations will also be notified.
Important Information about Scheduling:
Please note that our proctoring services test schedule can vary depending upon several factors:
- While we shall make every effort to meet your scheduling needs, please remember that we administer many tests to many students. Plan ahead so you will have some flexibility when scheduling your test dates. To avoid disappointment, please do not wait until the very last moment only to find that you cannot test on the one day you had hoped. Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
- Sometimes we have other large testing programs scheduled that prevent us from offering proctoring services on the days we normally would. (We typically test 700 or more examinees per month!)
- On occasion, we have so many proctoring requests from examinees who want to test at one time that we cannot accommodate them all. In that case, we shall offer to schedule you on our next available date.
- During our peak periods (at the beginning and end of each semester, for example), we have many students trying to come in to test. Our scheduling is much more flexible outside of these peak periods.
- Sometimes we must block out certain dates due to staff availability.
- If you are having a test “overnighted” to us, please be aware that such deliveries are made to our mailroom and not directly to our office. Therefore, we may not receive your test until the next afternoon.