Data Analytics and Reports
Data Request Form
Please download the form to your hard drive, before printing, so the formatting will be correct.
2009-2010 AAMI: African American Male Initiative Report corrected March 7, 2012
Report Printing How To:
- Paper size: Legal (8 1/2″ x 14″)
- Page orientation: Landscape
- Printing: Both sides (front and back)
- Booklet: After printing, the page should be folded in half along the imaginary vertical page line. If the report consists of two pages, place one page on top of the other. Review the page layout to make sure the pages will be in numerical order before folding or stapling.
- Binding: A long-neck stapler was used to staple the original reports in the middle; one staple approximately one-quarter down from the top and another one-quarter distance from the bottom of the report. This inexpensive, specialized, stapler can be purchased from any office supply vendor.
- Fold: Fold the report in the middle, which will also be along the stapled line.
- Trimming: Some report covers have designs that “bleed” off the edge of the page. Most printers cannot print to the edge of a piece of paper; they leave a margin around the outside edge. To make the report more pleasing to the eye, one may want to trim these margins with a paper cutter. Trimming should be done after the report is stapled, and folded.