Data Analytics and Reports
Data Central has been eliminated from the Office of Testing Services and Student Life Research due to the university restructuring. We are no longer able to accept your data requests. All requests must be submitted to the Office of Institutional Research (OIR). We apologize for the inconvenience.
African American Male Initiative 2009-2010 corrected March 7, 2012
Report Printing How To:
- Paper size: Legal (8 1/2″ x 14″)
- Page orientation: Landscape
- Printing: Both sides (front and back)
- After you select “print”, click on “preferences”
- Click “finishing”
- Select “2-sided printing”
- Select the page-turn option that indicates the smaller width (8.5″ side) of the legal-size paper will turn/rotate for printing on both sides. This will ensure the images printed, on each side, will be oriented in the same direction.
- Booklet: After printing, the page should be folded in half along the imaginary vertical page line. If the report consists of two pages, place one page on top of the other. Review the page layout to make sure the pages will be in numerical order before folding or stapling.
- Binding: A long-neck stapler was used to staple the original reports in the middle; one staple approximately one-quarter down from the top and another one-quarter distance from the bottom of the report. This inexpensive, specialized, stapler can be purchased from any office supply vendor.
- Fold: Fold the report in the middle, which will also be along the stapled line.
- Trimming: Some report covers have designs that “bleed” off of the page. Since printers cannot print to the edge of a piece of paper, they leave a margin around the outside. To make the report more pleasing to the eye, one should trim these margins with a paper cutter. Trimming should be done after the report is stapled, and folded.