Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
You can register online for the LSAT at www.lsac.org if you are using a credit card to pay.
You may also use a credit card and call 1-215-968-1001 to register.
See www.lsac.org for additional information, including test dates, registration deadlines, fees, and test centers.
Beginning in June 2007, there are new restrictions as to what is permitted in the LSAT test room.
- You may bring a clear plastic ziplock bag (maximum size one gallon or 3.79 liters) that contains only the following:
- LSAT Admission Ticket stub
- Valid ID
- Hygiene products
- #2 or HB pencils (no mechanical pencils!)
- Pencil sharpener
- Beverage in plastic container or juice box (maximum size 20 oz. or 591 ML), to be used during the break only
- Snack (for the break only)
Prohibitted Items at LSAT Test Centers
- The following items are PROHIBITED during the test and are NOT permitted in the test room or building at all:
- Handbags and purses
- Cell phones - LSAC has a “no tolerance” policy. If an examinee is discovered with a cell phone, or other electronic device, that examinee will be dismissed.
- Beeping watches
- Digital watches (only analog watches are permitted)
- Electronic, photographic, or recording devices
- Listening devices
- Papers, including scratch paper
- Ear plugs
- Hats and hoods
TESTING CENTERS DO NOT HAVE STORAGE FACILITIES FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS.
Check your admission ticket for complete information.