UA Little Rock Office of Testing Services is located in the Charles W. Donaldson Student Services Center which is at the intersection of West 32nd Street and Campus Drive West. The picture above, illustrates the SSC and the round-about drive with three flags in the center.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 South University Avenue, SSC 315
Little Rock, AR 72204
North of Little Rock
From I-630, take Exit 5 and continue south onto University Avenue.
South of Little Rock
From I-30 heading east, take Exit 132 and continue north onto University Avenue.
- From University Avenue, turn east onto West 28th Street (north campus entrance).
- Turn right (south) at Fair Park Boulevard and continue south.
- Turn right (west) onto West 32nd Street.
- At the first four-way intersection, turn left on “Taylor Street” and continue toward the parking deck. Taylor Street is between The Wesley Foundation and Metro Baptist Collegiate Ministry. Note: There is a $1 charge for parking, and must be in exact change.
- Exit the Parking Deck and walk west across the Coleman Creek Bridge. You will see the round-about drive with three flags in front of the Student Services Center. Testing Services is on the third floor room 315.
For map directions, enter “One-Stop Student Services” in the search box.
The Student Services Center is labeled “Student Services” on the printable campus maps.