You are not a UA Little Rock student, but would like your exam to be proctored at Testing Services.
- Contact the institution you plan to attend.
- Request an Accuplacer voucher.
- The voucher will facilitate the delivery of your scores to your institution immediately after you complete the exam.
- Be aware that your institution will likely charge a fee for the voucher. UA Little Rock’s testing fee will be in addition.
- We use an online appointment scheduler that can also be accessed through the link ualr.at/exam. Instructions regarding how to schedule and reschedule are on the right of the page.
Correspondence or DEPS (Distance Education Proctoring Service)
It is your responsibility to request that your test be sent to UA Little Rock. If your exam is online, your distance education university should email the password and instructions for the delivery of your exam.
Ask your distance education/correspondence university to mail, fax, or email your test to:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Testing Services
2801 South University Avenue
Student Services Center, room 315
Little Rock, AR 72204
- After your university informs you that your test has been mailed, make your appointment using our online scheduler.
- You may also use the direct link, ualr.at/exam