Payment of testing fees
Test fees are assessed for specific exams and non-UA Little students. Payment is required at the time you schedule an appointment using our online scheduler. A debit or credit card is required.
Note: UA Little Rock students testing remotely do not make appointments using the scheduler. Refer to our Remote Proctor Now (RPnow) site for instructions.
On rare occasions, a student pays their fee directly to Testing Services. These are the steps one must follow:
- Visit the Office of Testing Services, room SSC 315, to receive a “Test Fee Payment Request” form. A staff person will indicate your test, the fee required, and other information on the form.
- You will take the form to the Cashier’s Office, on the first floor of the Student Services Center, to submit the form and your payment.
- Hang on to your receipt and “Test Fee Payment Request” form because you will have to submit both to a testing staff member prior to admission.
Your payment may be submitted to the Cashier’s Office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
These fees are subject to change
- $33.50 Accuplacer for Admission
- $11.50 Accuplacer Composition
- $11.50 Accuplacer Math
- $11.50 Accuplacer Reading
- $35.00 CLEP
- $11.50 CLEP Essay
- $40.00 Departmental Exam
- $75.00 HESI
- $87.00 MAT
- $90.00 Para Pro
- $40.00 Proctored such as DEPS and non-UA Little Rock correspondence