Arkansas In-State General Education Transfer Guides

How will my general education courses transfer to UALR?

These guides are designed to help you understand exactly how your Arkansas In-State general education courses will apply toward general education requirements at UALR. We want to ensure that you receive maximum credit for the work you have done.

Arkansas Northeastern College (ANC)
Arkansas State University Beebe (ASUB)
Arkansas State University Heber Springs (ASUHS)
Arkansas State University Mountain Home (ASUMH)
Arkansas State University Newport (ASUNP)
Black River Technical College (BRTC)
College of the Ouachitas (COTO)
Cossatot Community College- University of Arkansas (CCUA)
East Arkansas Community College (EACC)
MidSouth Community College (MSCC)
National Park Community College (NPCC)
North Arkansas College (NAC)
Northwest Arkansas Community College (NWACC)
Phillips Community College of University of Arkansas (PCCUA)
Pulaski Technical College (PTC)
Rich Mountain Community College
South Arkansas Community College (SACC)
Southeast Arkansas College (SEARK)
Southern Arkansas University-Tech (SAUTECH)
University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville (UACCB)
University of Arkansas Community College at Hope (UACCH)
University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton (UACCM)

If you are transferring from an out-of-state college/university, please consult the Transfer Equivalency Guide or you many send specific questions to our “Ask a Transfer Advisor” interactive form.