To Register for Classes in BOSS: Sign in to BOSS at boss.ualr.edu. Your “User ID” is your T# and your “PIN” is sent via mail on your Admissions letter. If you do NOT know or have your passcode, select “Forgot PIN?” and follow the prompts.
- Read the important dates then CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE
- Select the STUDENT SERVICES TAB
- Select REGISTRATION
- Then click on ADD/DROP CLASSES
- If it is your registration, you will see a row of boxes at the bottom of the screen. Put the CRN’s for the classes you have chosen in the boxes.
- Hit SUBMIT
- You are registered for those classes. If you see a STOP sign, then you were unable to register for that class. Read the warning to see why you couldn’t register for that class. If possible, clear up the problem and register for it again.
For additional information on finding your classes and/or printing your schedule click here.