- What steps should I follow to transfer to UALR?
- How do I know if the college that I’m transferring from was accredited?
- How do I transfer my financial aid?
- What address do I use to submit my transcripts or immunization records to UALR and can either be faxed?
- What are the deadlines for transferring into UALR for each semester?
- If you have been recieiving federal aid (Pell grants or student loans), you may be eligible to receive similar aid at UALR. Be sure to transfer your FAFSA information to UALR.
- Make sure your have filled out the FASA for the appropriate academic year.
- Add the UALR school code to your list of schools on your FAFSA: 001101-00. You may make changes to your FAFSA online by using your Federal Personal Identification Number (PIN) or you may call the Department of Education at 1-800-4-FED-AID.
- You make check the status of your UALR financial aid online on BOSS.
- Contact any institution which may be processing your aid for this academic year, and inform them that you will no longer be receiving aid at that institution.
- Learn about Private Scholarships
- For more specific questions regarding the transfer of your financial aid please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
Our transfer checklist will provide you with the step-by-step process to transfer to UALR.
Check prior college’s website for accreditation information. If you can’t locate that information, check with UALR Office of Records and Registration.
What address do I use to submit my transcripts or immunization records to UALR and can either be faxed?
You will need to submit your transcripts and immunization records to the following address: UALR, Office of Admissions 2801 S. University Ave. Student Services Center Room 219 Little Rock, AR 72204. You may fax your shot records to admissions, but your official sealed transcripts must be sent to the above address.
What are the deadlines for transferring into UALR for each semester?
You will find the application deadline dates for the spring, summer, and fall 2013 by visiting the Admissions website.