Scholarship and Internship applications for the 2016-17 academic year are now available.
To qualify for a scholarship you must:
- Have junior or senior standing
- Pursuing a STEM degree
- Pursuing a secondary STEM teaching license
- Taken and passed Praxis Core
- Have GPA consistent with licensure requirements
- Willing to work in pairs to teach one STEM lesson at a middle school; every other week.
- Scholars must remain in good standing, make satisfactory progress toward their degree and licensure, and sign a contract to teach one year in a high-needs school for every semester the scholarship is received
Click here to down load the Spring 2017 Noyce Applicatiopn