Scholarship and Internship applications for the 2016-17 academic year are now available.
To qualify for a scholarship you must:
- Have junior or senior standing
- Pursuing a STEM degree
- Pursuing a secondary STEM teaching license
- Willing to work in pairs to teach one STEM lesson at a middle school; every other week.
- Scholars must remain in good standing, make satisfactory progress toward their degree and licensure, and sign a contract to teach one year in a high-needs school for every semester the scholarship is received
Click here to down load the Scholarship Application
To qualify for a internship you must:
- be a freshmen or sophomore enrolled in STEM degree program
- pursue a secondary STEM teaching license
- Complete Step 1 and 2 classes with a grade of B or higher prior to internship
- Interns will provide workshops for CI students and work 20 hours per week for four weeks, or 80 hours as needed, during the summer
Click here to down load the Internship Application
If you have questions, please email Dr. Gail Hughes @ email@example.com