UALRTeach is looking for mentor teachers!
Elementary and Middle/Jr. High School math and/or science teachers who engage their students using real-world, problem-based lessons are needed to mentor prospective teachers.
UALRTeach Mentor Teacher Expectations:
- Provide UALRTeach teachers with lesson topics and lesson objectives
- Supervise UALRTeach teachers in the classroom
- Assume primary responsibility for classroom management
- Promptly complete a short feedback form about each lesson taught
- Use email on a regular basis for communication
UALRTeach wishes to be a resource center for Central Arkansas teachers. We provide science and math curriculum, teaching and content support and resources for the K-12 educator. The UALRTeach staff is highly trained and available for presentations throughout Central Arkansas. Contact us at UALRTeach@ualr.edu, UALRTeach Information Form or 501.683.7750 for more information.