The P-Card Transaction Log must be turned in to Procurement Services by the last day of the month after close of billing cycle.
- Do not write complete card number on the log – only the last 4 digits.
- Receipts and log MUST match the US Bank statement, including credits.
- List transactions (including credits) on the log in the same order as they appear on the US Bank statement.
- Attach itemized receipts to the log.
- Attach packing slips for all shipped items to the log.
- Include cardholder’s T# at the top of the log.
- Cardholder, coordinator, and approver must sign the transaction log.
- Cardholder cannot be approver even with written authorization of approver.
- Card will be suspended if log is not submitted on time.
- The date range of the billing cycle is the 16th of the month till the 15th of the following month unless the 15th falls on a weekend.
Please contact Procurement Services at 501.569.3144 if you need help completing the transaction log or have any questions.