Students who plan to graduate this fall should stop by GradFest between 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Oct. 10 and 11 in the lower concourse of the Donaghey Student Center.
GradFest offers a chance to win a $300 UALR graduation packet!
Participants must complete a survey to be eligible to win the UALR graduation packet. The packet includes a cap and gown, personalized brick, alumni T-shirt, alumni license plate frame, and an official UALR diploma frame.
The event allows soon-to-be graduates to take care of their commencement needs in one location. A student can:
- Order official UALR personalized graduation announcements.
- Purchase a cap and gown.
- Order an official UALR class ring. Specials displays and discounts offered during GradFest.
- Get advice from the Office of Counseling and Career Planning, including credentials service, labor market information, and job search strategies.
- Chat with representatives from the Alumni Association about membership benefits such as a personalized brick and college license plate and apply for a cap and gown scholarship.
- Inquire about Graduate School programs and admission requirements.
- Visit with representatives from the Office of Records and Registration about graduation applications and general commencement information.
- Talk with representatives from Financial Aid about an exit interview – mandatory for students with loans – loan indebtedness, debt management, and lender information.
For more information, contact the Office of Records and Registration at 501.569.3110 or in person by going to the Student Services Center.