UALR’s Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will offer a free webinar from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday on the keys for submitting a winning National Science Foundation’s Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer proposal.
- Key content to include in SBIR/STTR proposal applications, including the commercialization plan.
- The review process used by NSF reviewers.
- Necessary steps for successful registration and submission through the NSF FastLane system.
- Common challenges for new SBIR/STTR applicants.
- How to plan ahead in order to ensure successful completion of major steps within the application process.
Following a 40-minute presentation, Shuman will engage with webinar participants in a 20-minute question and answer session.
The National Science Foundation’s Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs provide critical, early-stage research and development funding for a wide range of innovations that have a strong commercial potential.
Each year, the NSF seeks SBIR and STTR applications that address research topics ranging from engineering to education.