Five faculty member courses have been recognized for their promotion of online education and student learning and are the recipients of the Quality Matters (QM) recognition for their online courses.
The following courses received the QM distinction:
- Belinda Blevins-Knabe, PSYC 3356, Developmental Psychology
- Carol Thompson, SPCH 4313, Communication Difference
- Dr. Robert Mitchell, MGMT 3352, Advanced PC Applications
- Dr. Margaret Scranton, POLS 1310, American National Government
- Erick Elder, ECON 2310, Business Statistics
Quality Matters is a nationally recognized faculty-centered, peer review organization designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses. The QM Rubric is based on research, best practices, and instructional design.
With eight general categories and 41 specific standards, the QM Rubric provides one of the highest standards developed for online and blended course evaluations.