Students planning on graduating this spring should stop by Grad Fest from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 6, and Thursday, March 7, in the lower concourse of the Donaghey Student Center.
During the two-day Grad Fest event, soon-to-be graduates can take care of all their graduation needs in one convenient location.
Students will be able to:
- Order official UALR personalized graduation announcements
- Purchase cap and gown
- Order official UALR class ring
- Get assistance from Counseling and Career Planning Services (job search strategies, resume and employment interview assistance)
- Chat with representatives from the Alumni Association (membership benefits, personalized brick and college license plate)
- Inquire about Graduate School programs and admission requirements
- Visit with Office of Records and Registration representatives concerning graduation application and general commencement information
- Talk with representatives from Financial Aid (exit interview – mandatory for students with loans, loan indebtedness, debt management and lender information)
Participants in Grad Fest can register to win a $300 UALR graduation packet that includes a cap and gown, personalized brick, alumni T-shirt, alumni license plate frame, and an official UALR diploma frame.
Career Connections Day
The spring career fair is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 13, in the Donaghey Student Center in Ledbetter A, B and C. For more information on all aspects of the career fair, including a list of employers, agencies, institutions and educational departments registered to attend, visit the career fair website.