This week’s guest post is from Aresh Assadi, a counselor with Counseling and Career Planning Services. The spring Career Fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 13, in the DSC. You’ll have a chance to meet with more than 40 local businesses, and you might even run into this guy…
- At the last Career Fair, employers turned their resumes in to him.
- He has won numerous “Employee of the Year” awards at companies he has never worked for.
- In interviews, his weaknesses are more impressive than the other candidates’ strengths.
- Hollywood bought the rights to his cover letter and there are plans of making it into a movie by 2015.
- In interviews, hiring managers are more nervous than he is.
Some might call him the most interesting man in the world. But in fact, he is…The Most Hireable Man in the World!
Stay thirsty my friends…..for a career.