With spring classes now over, many are either starting to plan their summer vacation or are already counting down the days until they jet off on an adventure.
If you are a graduate student enrolled in classes this fall, the UALR Graduate School invites you to participate in their second annual Travel Photo Contest. There are three categories with prizes for the winners in each.
The contest starts Wednesday, May 15 and will end on Friday, August 23. If you are faculty or staff, or not in graduate school, you can still play along but are not eligible for prizes.
How to play:
• First, print the UALR Grad travel pennant.
• Take a photo with the pennant, preferably near a landmark or sign that depicts the location (though this is not required)
• Email the photo to Dana Steele at email@example.com and include your name, ID number, program of study, and the location of the photo.
• One photo per geographic location.
• Farthest traveled
• Most unique/creative
• Facebook winner (winner determined by the number of likes it receives)
Photos will be posted to an album on the graduate school’s Facebook page and the winners will be announced the week of September 1.
Check out some of the photos submitted to last year’s contest and happy travels!