The Study Abroad office, in partnership with the Department of International and Second Language Studies, invites students and others interested in traveling abroad to its first-ever “Passport Day” on April 8.
Owen White, a passport acceptance clerk from the main branch of the U.S. Post Office in downtown Little Rock, will be on campus to accept passport applications between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. in Room 409 of Stabler Hall.
The event is open to all interested persons, and all U.S. citizens will be able to process their passport application that day. Name changes and renewal applications may be completed as well.
Passport applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is preferred.
To apply for a passport, all of the following items will be needed:
- A completed, unsigned DS-11 U.S. Passport Application that may be done either electronically or in black ink
- Original or certified U.S. birth certificate, original naturalization certificate, or previous U.S. Passport
- State or federal identification, such as a driver’s license. (If it is an out-of-state license, an additional photo ID or Social Security card will be needed.)
- Clear photocopies of the front and back of both the primary and secondary forms of identification
- Payment by personal check or money order, one each for $110 and $25 (No cash or cards will be accepted.)
- A passport photo (A photo may also be taken at the time of application for $15. For those who will have photo taken on campus, payments of $110 and $40 are required.)
- At least one parent will need to be present with a state or federal ID if the student is under 18.
For more information, contact the UALR Office of Study Abroad at email@example.com.