UALR has pledged to provide programs of study to educate students to live, work, and lead in the complex, technological, and diverse world of the 21st Century.
There are numerous campus tools faculty can use to support the integration of technology and curriculum.
Teaching with Technology
- Scholarly Technology and Resources (STaR)
- Resources about putting a course online, distance learning at UALR, training, multimedia, and faculty Blackboard support
- A-Z Index
- Campus forms and a directory of employees and departments
- Mailing List Management
- Tool for requesting and managing email lists
- Faculty Services at Ottenheimer Library
- Numerous research tools and collections
- UALR’s online course management system
- Computer Labs
- Location, hours, and policies of the Library & SUA labs
- Information Technology Services
- Information about anti-virus software, wireless access, accounts, Banner, etc.
- Mailing List Instructions
- Information about email lists created for every class offered on campus each semester
- Web Services
- Information about the ongoing efforts to improve UALR’s web presence