Robot Based Bioprocessing Automation for Medical or Clinic Triage, Biodosimetry Automation, Advanced Model Prediction Control Theory, Robot Based In-situ Instrument Navigation, Biogas Detection, Spectrometer, Environmental Monitoring.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (Major) and Electrical Engineering (Minor), North Carolina State University, 2004-2007.
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2000-2003.
- B.A. in Mechanical Engineering (Major) and Computer Science (Minor), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 1996-2000.
- 2010 - Present, Research Associate, Graduate Institute of Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR.
- 2008 - 2010, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Advanced Robotics & Mechanism Applications Laboratory, Manufacturing Research Laboratory and Center of Radiological Research jointly, Columbia University, New York City, NY.
- 2003, Product Engineer, Shanghai General Motors Company Ltd., Shanghai, China.
- Mobile Surveying for Atmospheric and Near-Surface Biosignature Gases (NASA Cooperative Agreement NNX09A072A). Web:
- Center for high throughput minimally-invasive radiation biodosimetry (Project 1) (NIH: U19A1067773-01). Web:
- Distributed control for large-scale dynamically-interconnected systems (NSF: ECS-0300037).
- New-type refrigeration system controller (Chinese NSF: No. 59576044).
- Electrical control valve of variable displacement compressors in automotive air conditioning.
- Research on compartment temperature characteristics and real-time control of the automotive air conditioning.
Arkansas News: Arkansas researchers to help NASA look for signs of life on Mars.
UALR News: UALR-led NASA Research Group Lands $1.5 million for Mars Project.
Xinhua News Agency: Japan Disaster: A Lesson to Learn.
The New York Times: Columbia Scientists Prepare for a Threat: A Dirty Bomb.
The New York Times: Countering Radiation Fears With Just the Facts.
ABC: Amid Japan Crisis, Hunt for Better Radiation Care.
Nature: We don't know enough about low-dose radiation risk.