UA Little Rock is participating in the Little Rock Marathon; we agreed to provide 25 reliable volunteers to staff an aid station on Saturday, March 4, from 6:30 to 9:00 a.m.
Interested? Register as a volunteer as soon as possible at Link to sign up:
A week or so prior to the race, we will have one coordinating meeting on campus. Please let me know if you have questions.
- Go to littlerockmarathon.com/volunteers and in middle of page click on Sign Up to Volunteer – Click Here.
- At about the 9th item in the list, you will see “Aid Station #3: UA Little Rock and Clinton School of Public Service,” check the box then
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page and enter your information
- When done, click Sign Up to Volunteer
Once, complete, you should receive an email with the following information:
You are confirmed for:
1. Aid Station #3: UA Little Rock and Clinton School of Public Service [9th & Picron- Roundabout at Dassault Falcon Jet entrance (Mile 6.8)] /Sunday, March 4th from 6:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Offer Clear Mountain Water and Gatorade to the Marathoners and Half Marathoners and do it with a smile!